In a zest to attain utmost approval, we provide our customers with the premium quality of Spontex Wall Putty
. The offered spontex wall putty provides high degree of adhesion and prevents seepage and efflorescence. At the time of application, the spontex wall putty produces no unpleasant smell or residue. Apart from being water resistant, the offered spontex wall putty can be applied on moist surface. Features:
- Provide high strength and better coverage
- Water resistant and can be applied to moist surface
- Prevents seepage and efflorescence
- Mix Spontex Wall Putty with 30-35% water to make a paste and continue mixing till a uniform consistency is achieved.
- Apply first coat of the paste on already moistened surface in a bottom-upwards fashion with the help of of filling blade (patti/pattra), this will ensure less wastage and smooth finish.
- Gently rub the surface with a wet sponge in order to remove loose particles.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 4-5 hours, then apply second coat, leave the surface to dry completely for at least 24 hours or till desired hardness is achieved.
- The prepared quantity of putty-paste should be used within 2-3 hours of preparation.
- The total thickness of the coats should not exceed 1.5mm
- Coverage : The coverage area depends upon the porosity of the substrate; however, on a smooth, normal mortar wall it is 1.70 to 2.5 m2/kg/mm in double coat.
|Property||Spontex Wall Putty||Reference (Singapore HDB)||Protocol Adopted||Testing Standard|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength|
|1.2||>0.8 N/MM2||EN 1348||British Standards Institution|
|9.1||7-12 N/MM2||EN 196||British Standards Institution|
|Setting Time (Min) Initial-|
|EN 196||British Standards Institution|
|Water Absorption Coefficient|
|0.82||---||DIN 52617||Deutsches Institut For Normung E.V.|