Our team of dedicated and hardworking professionals leaves no stone unturned in offering our customers with the premium quality of Oil Bound Distemper Paints
. Processed to provide smooth matt finish on plastered surfaces, the offered oil bound distemper paints are ideal for different types of interior plastered surfaces and brickworks. The offered oil bound distemper paints can be applied through roller or brush.Features:
- Provide excellent matt finish at reasonable prices
- Ideal for brickworks and interior plasters
- Can be applied through roller or brush
- Area of Application: Interior Plasters, Brickwork etc.
- Method of Application: Roller / Brush
- Coverage: 18 to 25 sq. mtr./kg per coat
- Thinner: Water
- Finish : Matt
- Recoating Interval: Minimum 4 hours
- Drying Time: Touch Dry – 30 minutes
- Shades: As per Shade Card
- Packing: 5 Kgs, 10 Kgs & 20 Kgs.
- Remove loose particles, grease or any dust on plaster and rub lightly with sandpaper. Previous coatings must be scraped off. In case of repainting, earlier coating of oil bound distemper or emulsion based paints need not be removed if in sound condition. However, the sheen of such coatings must be removed by sanding.
- Apply a coat of Primer or Spontex Wall Putty if surface is not smooth. Mix Distemper by adding water while stirring. Normally 500ml – 600ml water is required for 1kg. of distemper. Apply 2-3 coats by brushing, keeping an interval of 4-5 hours between successive coats.
- Covers approx. 18 to 25 sq. mtr./kg per coat as per porosity of the surface.
- 5kg, 10kg & 20kg containers.