Leveraging our rich experience of this domain, we provide our customers with the premium grade of Goldline Cement Paint
. Ideal for both exterior and interior surface coating and painting, the offered paint ensures smooth, attractive and anti-fungal surface after coating. Besides this, the offered coating of goldline cement paints is unaffected by adverse weathering conditions.Features:
- Can be applied directly by brush or spray to
- Excellent light reflector and unaffected by climatic conditions
- Does not rub, flake or peel off and can be washed
- Goldline Cement Paint is a premium quality waterproof cement paint. It's unique formula provides greater coverage and waterproofing of the surface. It has more cement contents and is therefore more durable. It resists Fungus & algal growth and provides an excellent setting on all type of masonry.
- provides a hard, durable, waterproof surface which resists the penetration of water.
- does not rub, flake or peel off and can be washed.
- It is hygienic and an excellent light reflector.
- It is unaffected by climatic conditions; the light blue and all green shades are liable to fleet and are usually used only for interiors.
- The use of dark shade such as Brick Red, Dark Grey, etc. is not recommended over large unrelieved areas specially those exposed to rain and wind.
- Goldline Cement Paint can be applied directly by brush or spray to
- Concrete, Asbestos cement sheets.
- Most wall & fibre boards
- Cement/Lime/Sand renderings, Roughcast & pebble dash
- Stock or facing bricks Concrete blocks, Concrete bricks
- Clinker and other light weight concrete blocks.
- Goldline Cement Paint has a natural affinity for these materials and produces a facing which becomes an integral part of the surface to which it is applied. Full instructions for mixing, will be found on every container.
- Coverage: 1000 to 1500 sq. ft. per 50kg in 2 coats as per porosity & texture of the surface.
- Packing: 5kg, 25kg & 50kg jute bags. Available in 38 enchanting shades.
|Surface||2 coat finish m2/kg approx.|
|Rough cast & pebble dash||1.15 - 1.80|
|Concrete Blocks||1.80 - 3.20|
|Suitable brickwork||1.85 - 3.15|
|Rendering - Cement/Sand||2.15 - 3.15|
|In situ concrete||3.15 - 4.00|
|Wall and fibre boards||2.65 - 4.40|